Sunday Stroll through Rancho San Rafael Park ~ Autumn Colors

Sunday while my husband rode his bike at Rancho San Rafael Park ~ I strolled through the Wilbur D. May Arboretum with my camera, of course! :) I’m only going to post 20 of the 89 pictures…heh.

About these ads

I'm Michelle and live in Northern Nevada ~ beautiful mix of high desert and the Sierra. While I work at the University, I'd rather garden, cook, craft and make quilts. :)
This entry was posted in flowers, garden, Nevada, Photography and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Sunday Stroll through Rancho San Rafael Park ~ Autumn Colors

1. Brenda Kula says:

You found magic! Gorgeous, spectacular photos!
    Brenda

2. Judah says:

Very artistic! :)

3. So glad you stopped by for a visit! Yes, pecans growing on trees makes it feel like the land of Oz. We were pleasantly surprised as well. Of course, I can see you live in a pretty amazing place yourself. Every place has its natural treasures, doesn’t it?

Blessings & joy,
    Lea

4. Becky says:

Your pictures are gorgeous!! They truly are the perfect representation of fall. I wish we could see colors like that here in Texas. If you decide to make them into a fall card set, let me know! I would love to buy a set from you – you are SO talented girl!!

5. Oh how I would love some fresh pecans…

Thankies for the comments on the pictures.

I’ll let you know when I get some cards made up, Becky.

6. Becky says:

Hey girl…the group on my blog is called Celtic Thunder – they are all from Ireland or Scotland. I am excited to see them….oh! You are having a Twilight group!! That sounds so fun! I would love to get one together here – it will be probably just be me and my sister. I just gave my mom the first book last weekend, maybe if she finishes it then she will go with us.

Oh yes, please email me about your cards – those pics are fabulous!! Ever thought of putting together a Xmas set?? :)

7. When the snow starts to fly ~ I’ll be out taking winter/Christmas pics. :)

Thanks for the info on Celtic Thunder! They are great!

8. Beautiful photos. I’m especially fond of the first with the fluff and seed starting to fly off the plant.

9. Melinda says:

You take the most gorgeous pictures! I really like the leaf ones.

10. You take the most awesome photographs. It helps me appreciate the change of seasons…which we really have to keep a close look out for evidence of here in the sunshine state.

11. Really nice images….Wow!

12. Lisa says:

Ohmygoodness! Your photography is breathtaking!! Kudos! Kudos!! I could almost breathe the air in these photos.