- Springtime at Rancho San Rafael Park ~ Reno, Nevada ~ 22 March 2015
- Birds and Flowering Trees ~ 18 March 2015 ~ Sparks Marina
- Donkeys and Pitbulls ~ Virginia City, Nevada ~ St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2015
- For Today ~ 10 March 2015 ~ Simple Woman’s Daybook
- Wordless Wednesday ~ 4 March 2015 ~ Edison Collier Persimmon
Tag Archives: autumn trees
A few photographs I took yesterday while driving around Sierra Valley. OH! I found a Barn Quilt Block just outside of Loyalton! YEA!
I thought I’d had better take the camera with me on my walk around Rancho San Rafael yesterday, before our Winter Weather Storm Watch would hit us (today). I wanted to get some “color” pics before the winds knocked off … Continue reading
For the last month I’ve been doing a lot of research on cameras…I can’t afford a full-fledged SLR camera, but needed something much better than the Canon S5-IS that I had (should never have let go of my S2-IS). I … Continue reading
FOR TODAY … 08 November 2010 Outside My Window… Snow up in the mountains! Leaves on the ground. It be chilly! 36F right now at 7:34 am. I am thinking… I really enjoyed my trip to Apple Hill by myself. … Continue reading
Sunday while my husband rode his bike at Rancho San Rafael Park ~ I strolled through the Wilbur D. May Arboretum with my camera, of course! :) I’m only going to post 20 of the 89 pictures…heh.