* Yea! It’s Friday! Payday too. Now if only the IRS will hurry up and direct deposit my tax return.
* My tripod I bought off of Amazon FINALLY arrived. After ordering it on 1/31 it left Allentown, PA on 2/2, then it went to Martinsburg, WV for a few days, then to Sacramento, CA for a few more days until heading over the Sierra to Reno where it sat somewhere for 2 days before being delivered yesterday. Sheesh. I now have an AgfaPhoto 72″ Pro Tripod (only $18.99)…looks nice and it’s nice and smooth.
* I’ve finished hand-piecing SIX of the 111 6.5″ blocks of the Farmer’s Wife Quilt. Using Denyse Schmidt’s Hope Valley fabric.
* I think I’ve found the pattern I’ll use for my Kate Spain’s Terrain ~ Sticks & Bricks (designer Amy Walsh of Blue Underground Studios)…I found it in the current issue of American Patchwork & Quilting. It’s simple and will show off the beautiful designs of Terrain.
* This morning’s moon.
* Book Reviews on Barnes & Noble ~ RANT! Why do they allow idiots to review books? Tell me! What does the following have to do with the book The Snow Child, a novel by Eowyn Ivey?!
2/7/12 Anonymous (5 stars) MUSTAR Just dont let it happen again. * she stalks home *
2/7/12 Anonymous (1 star) WARRIORS Ok….*leaves* Skystar
2/8/12 Anonymous (5 stars) ICEFANG… Hey, yeah it is Snowstar. Do you remember me? I was your mate and leader, I don’t know if I can trust you or not.
2/7/12 Anonymous (5 stars) ICEFANG TO ICEFLAME Thank you… and Fuzzyclaw says thank you for killing the badger.
2/5/12 Anonymous (5 stars) JAYHEART May i join? Im a muscular jet black tom w\ice blue eyes.
2/5/12 Anonymous (5 stars) TO TOM Its tawnypelt and my real name is victoria but call me tori
2/5/12 Anonymous (5 stars) RIVERSONG To tawnypelt: I was here first!! To tom: my name is river song
2/10/12 Anonymous (5 stars) To SNOWSTAR ICEFANG DIED IN BATTLE WITH A DARK CAT. Im so sorry. It was deathstar
And then they should never allow “anonymous” to write a review, if you can’t own up to your own words then don’t say them at all. Also they shouldn’t allow someone to leave a star rating WITHOUT writing a few words down about the book. If you read the bloody book and rated it, then leave something behind.
* Gotta get to work now. Hope everyone has a great weekend.