- Springtime at Rancho San Rafael Park ~ Reno, Nevada ~ 22 March 2015
- Birds and Flowering Trees ~ 18 March 2015 ~ Sparks Marina
- Donkeys and Pitbulls ~ Virginia City, Nevada ~ St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2015
- For Today ~ 10 March 2015 ~ Simple Woman’s Daybook
- Wordless Wednesday ~ 4 March 2015 ~ Edison Collier Persimmon
Tag Archives: nature conservancy
Just a few photographs that I took while walking the trails at the McCarran Ranch of the Nature Conservancy of Nevada, Sunday, January 19th. It was a sunny and warm (56F), a beautiful day for a hike along the river.
Wanting to escape Sparks for the day, I picked out Minden/Gardnerville for our drive destination last Saturday. The plan was to have a picnic at Genoa (Mormon Station State Park) and antiquing in Minden/Gardnerville. Heading south on 395 we always … Continue reading