April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- More Springtime Photographs from Rancho San Rafael Park ~ 31 March 2015
- Springtime at Rancho San Rafael Park ~ Reno, Nevada ~ 22 March 2015
- Birds and Flowering Trees ~ 18 March 2015 ~ Sparks Marina
- Donkeys and Pitbulls ~ Virginia City, Nevada ~ St. Patrick’s Day Parade 2015
- For Today ~ 10 March 2015 ~ Simple Woman’s Daybook
Tag Archives: sierra valley
A few photographs I took yesterday while driving around Sierra Valley. OH! I found a Barn Quilt Block just outside of Loyalton! YEA!
On the way home from Portola’s Train Days last weekend, I saw a sign that Loyalton was going to have a Street Festival with a Show & Shine the following weekend. :) I Love Sierra Valley and you have to … Continue reading
If you’ve known me for any length of time, you’ll know one of my favorite places to be is up in Sierra Valley, California. It was a beautiful Saturday (3 March 2012) so we packed the cribbage board and horseshoes … Continue reading
The sunset from our drive yesterday ~ taken bewteen Loyalton and Vinton, California.
* T-Minus 8 Days for the START OF MOVING! * I’ll probably maim or kill my husband before that. :) Men…I swear. * On a whim I found a 1″ Hexagon template and printed out about 10 sheets on heavier … Continue reading
This photo was taken in Sierra Valley, CA on 3 April 2011…Pelicans riding a thermal…me thinks they’re on their way to Pyramid Lake.