Monday Pictures ~ 7 July 2008

I just want to post lots of pictures today that I took over the weekend! 🙂 Taken at Hobart Mills area (NE of Truckee, CA), my house…both front and back, and Rancho San Rafael park in Reno.

Tahoe Timber Trails ~ Truckee Area. The meadow before TTT and the dog is Chico, my SIL’s dog.

Flowers in my yard ~ Sparks, Nevada….check out the pollen-saddle bags on the bee on the sunflower! It’s a wonder they can fly with that much pollen on them!

Rancho San Rafael Park at 8 pm last night ~ Reno, Nevada.

This entry was posted in Family, flowers, garden, Life in General, Nevada, Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Monday Pictures ~ 7 July 2008

1. duchessdreams says:

Rancho San Rafael is one of my favorite places. I got married on the bridge and had the reception in the ranch house.
    Beutiful photos as always and thanks for giving me a smile remembering.

2. My sister was married there too.

3. Belinda says:

Beautiful pictures! I love the scenery and the little doggy is just too cute! 🙂

4. That’s Chico…he’s part Chihuahua and something else…looks like a wee fox.

I KNEW IT!! I just knew he had Chihuahua in him. I could just tell. Very nice pictures. Love the dog, of course. Why did you make him/her cry? Flash hurt eyes. Love the waterfalling from the rocks too. All of them are very clear.

My mom always said my two Chihuahuas looked like RATS!! 😀

7. He must of teared up when he stuck his nose into my camera lens!

Just beautiful photos! As usual! I love that waterfall too! Looks like a good place for paper boats! 🙂

And yes, all that pollen for such little legs. I saw one the other day in a yellow poppy, just bathing in it. He was rolling over and wiggling his little bum, just so he could get it all. I could just hear his little voice: “Ah haha! Mine! All mine!” It cracked me up.

9. Amy says:

Gorgeous photos! Your dogs are so cute!

10. Becky says:

Your pictures truly are awe-inspiring. You have a remarkable talent and eye for the detail. Thank you for the encouragement and reminder to “breathe deep, but not too deep” 🙂 on my blog. I do need the reminder this week! I am just about finished with your swap package! I can’t wait to send it to you. Thank you again for being my swap partner!