My so-called friend,
Sue, has tagged me and now I must reveal 6 quirky facts about me then tag 6 of my blog friends (and then I become the so-called friend! LOL!)
Here are the official rules…
~ Link to the person who tagged you.
~ Mention the rules.
~ Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
~ Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
~ Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
Big Sigh…trying to think of my six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details …
1. I love books…children books, quilt books, bird books, old books…I take delight in the smell of a library.
2. I eat my french fries with mustard…plain yellow kiddie mustard.
3. I talk to the birds in my yard…and they come closer to listen and talk back. 🙂
4. I hate large shopping malls…I do like to window shop, but not at large malls with lots of people.
5. I’ve never worn high heel shoes. I’d rather go barefoot in the snow than wear fancy shoes.
6. I have a fetish for old glass measuring cups!
Whew! I did it! 🙂
Now I’m going to pass this torture tagging to the following folks: