Six Quirky Facts About Me ~ Tag You’re It!

My so-called friend, Sue, has tagged me and now I must reveal 6 quirky facts about me then tag 6 of my blog friends (and then I become the so-called friend! LOL!)

Here are the official rules…

~ Link to the person who tagged you.
~ Mention the rules.
~ Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
~ Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
~ Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.

Big Sigh…trying to think of my six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details …

1. I love books…children books, quilt books, bird books, old books…I take delight in the smell of a library.

2. I eat my french fries with mustard…plain yellow kiddie mustard.

3. I talk to the birds in my yard…and they come closer to listen and talk back. 🙂

4. I hate large shopping malls…I do like to window shop, but not at large malls with lots of people.

5. I’ve never worn high heel shoes. I’d rather go barefoot in the snow than wear fancy shoes.

6. I have a fetish for old glass measuring cups!

Whew! I did it! 🙂

Now I’m going to pass this torture tagging to the following folks:

1. Danielle
2. Brenda
3. April
4. Karen
5. Lael
6. Blaze Danielle

This entry was posted in Friends, Life in General and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Six Quirky Facts About Me ~ Tag You’re It!

1. Karen says:

Gee, thanks, Michelle…nice way to start a friendship!! LOL! (Just kidding!) 🙂

Karen

2. Hee! Great way to break the ice, eh?!

3. diosalocura says:

I did the six quirky things also. When I was typing it, I couldn’t think of anything. Now that I am done, I can think of more lol.

I’m a book fanatic too :).

Penny \IiiI

Thanks for the tag! 😉 We’ll see if I have anything interesting to say! ;D

And I totally know all about the uff da! Haha! Truman is as big as my dog!!

5. duchessdreams says:

Lol. I’m going to try to get this posted today.

So you’re the Bird Whisperer… 😉

7. Michelle's Mom says:

Yep, Michelle, you ALWAYS could talk to wild birds..when you were about 3 years old you would try to talk the blue jays down out of the pines. High School–had the mallard ducks on the campus talking to you. You also had a way with colts, especially Blacklocks little ones.