Photography Meme

Rocky Mountain Yankee posted this photography meme on her site and tagged everyone who read her post ~ as I am going to do!

TAG YOU’RE IT!

The rules are:

1) Go to your picture folder, or wherever you store your photos on your computer

2) Go to the sixth folder and pick the sixth picture.

3) Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture

4) Tag five friends to do the same thing, and leave a message on their blog that they have been tagged

HERE IS MY PHOTO ~

A flutterby on the lavender plant out in the front yard. It was taken on the first week of summer in June 2008. During the spring and summer I’m out in the yard taking pictures of everything…flowers, garden, birdies, and other critters…bees and flutterbys! 🙂

This entry was posted in Photography and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Photography Meme

1. diosalocura says:

I’m going to do this. Hopefully it too is a pretty butterfly and not something vile lol.

\IiiI

2. ROFL! I was a bit apprehensive on which photo the sixth one would be…luckily it was a pretty flutterby!

3. diosalocura says:

LOL! I tried, but apparently blogspot doesn’t like me right now and won’t let me upload a pic :(. I’ll have to try again later.

4. Sunny says:

I played but blogspot wouldn’t let me post a link to you.

5. diosalocura says:

I done did it :). Go lookie look lol.

\IiiI

“I was a bit apprehensive on which photo the sixth one would be…luckily it was a pretty flutterby!” Why Michelle… what else have you been photographing?? LOL

That is seriously gorgeous though – like National Geographic stuff.

7. Heh….actually it’s because I’ve been lazy and not deleting the blurry pics. 😛

8. Sunny says:

Fab flutterby foto

What fun!! 🙂 I tried it, and mine is a blurry one of a mossy tree. 🙂 Haha!

Hope you’re having a fabulous new year!!