Wordless Wednesday ~ Sunflowers from my Garden 2008

This entry was posted in flowers, Nevada, Photography and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Wordless Wednesday ~ Sunflowers from my Garden 2008

1. diosalocura says:

I love sunflowers. Wordless Wednesday, eh? I said a lot on my blog lol.

\IiiI

2. I on the other hand am very tired and not very talkative today.

3. diosalocura says:

The rise in temps and drop in snow has cheered me up…for now lol.

I will *happily* send you rain, and the snow that we will get next week!

\IiiI

A picture is worth a thousand words. Those are beautiful. I love them.

Well I may try a little gardening this year. I’m going to try to grow some lavender and some catnip. Haven’t quite figured out how to keep my cats away from the catnip until it is a thriving plant.

5. Sunny says:

Spectacular photos, as usual!

6. Quilty says:

Have you found your words yet? It is already Saturday down here… spout-forthing Saturday!
    Yep, she’s certainly good with her camera… but chatterbox captions would go well with them too. 😉

7. Quilty says:

it’s now Sunday down here, and still no words!
    Methinks this is getting serious. I wonder if I should send a dictionary… or maybe a phial of truth serum? 😀

8. Lorilee says:

The sunflowers are gorgeous. They are one of my favorite flowers.
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

Quilty, she can’t add words unless she changes the title to Word Wednesday. 😀

Where are you!!?? No posts in 5 days…

11. Sorry guys…life and work got in the way a bit. Then I don’t have internet connection at home anymore, so I couldn’t get on over the weekend.

I’m back.

Well, it’s about time!! 😀

13. Beautiful Photographs! You are an Artist. Kurt

14. Coming from you, Kurt, that is a true compliment! Thank you.