Max ~ I Love You Bubbaboo ~ 21 May 2009 ~ 2:52 pm

max52009a

My heart is aching terribly today ~ I had to put my 14 year old cranky bubbaboo, Maxie, down yesterday afternoon. I never knew how much tears one could shed…I buried and planted a bee balm over him with a rock cairn headstone.

(5/26/09) I grumbled every night he put his whole 15 pounds on my back, side, stomach, head (he would have made a great log roller) at night. But I sure miss it now. I’m not sleeping too well with him gone.

maxcarin2

max52009b

This entry was posted in cats and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Max ~ I Love You Bubbaboo ~ 21 May 2009 ~ 2:52 pm

I’m sorry sweetie :(…

\IiiI

I’m crying with you. It breaks my heart. 😦

3. I told him not to bite God. 🙂

Maxie had a set of wicked fangs.

Am going to miss his industrial percolator purr…

Max was so beautiful… photogenic. He was so lucky to have you as a mama. I think it’s wonderful that, as much as you garden, you will have him close by to talk to. I love the thought of him surrounded by all those growing things you are taking care of. 🙂 Tight hugs, girlie…

I am so sorry about Max, Michelle. Thanks for sharing all his beautiful pictures with us. He looks so comfortable, like he owned the place. May you have the best garden ever!!

6. Belinda says:

I’m so sorry about Max, Michelle. I know how much you loved him and he knew that, too. {{{Hugs}}}

7. Quilty says:

Oh dear! 😦
    Just remember… those we love are never far away from us, but only around the corner.

8. I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. I know what you’re going though having lost my Judy Dog back in October. We are so blessed to have animals in our lives.

“industrial percolator purr”….Max must of been awesome

9. Awjeez…now I’m crying all over again.

Thank you all for your kind words.

It’s ok to cry. Cry if you want to, when you want to. I was thinking about you over the weekend.

11. duchessdreams says:

Oh babe. That’s aweful. I’m sure that he’ll be right next to you in spirt. Hugs.

12. cat says:

I am so sorry for your loss..:( We are quite attached to our old boy too so understand the sadness you are feeling. Our Chester looks like he could have been your baby’s twin! Your post here inspired me to write a thank you to him for the years we’ve had and hopefully will have.

Your memorial to Bubbaboo is truly special…

13. Nancy says:

I am so sorry to hear about Max! I know that you will carry many sweet memories in your heart.

Blessings,
    Nancy @ Homemade Blessings

14. I shall miss Max too! He was a pretty boy.

15. Pingback: Today is Meowmorial Day 2011 ~ So Sayeth Otis « Sleepy Cat Hollow