Halloween Trick-O-Treat Bags

Was going through my fabric and noticed I had a lot of Halloween fabric scraps in one tub…so I pulled them out and started making Halloween Trick-o-Treat bags.

The first two I tried different sizes ~ but had settled on the smaller of the two. They are fully lined and have sturdy handles.

I’m making them with either a solid fabric or two fabrics ~ if using one fabric I just cut out 2 14×15 pieces and if using two fabrics I cut a 4 5×15 in one fabric and 2 5×15 in another.

Pretty soon I’ll have all of my scraps of fabric used up and lots of great Halloween bags made!

And with these cute bags ~ your little one will never have to say:

I GOT A ROCK!

This entry was posted in Crafts, Sewing and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Halloween Trick-O-Treat Bags

Get them listed before the rush. Cute, cute, cute!!

2. I actually sold four just here at work…going to have to start making more. 🙂

I WANT THAT SKULLY ONE!!! How much?????

\IiiI

4. It’s not a huge bag…it’s 7-1/2 x 11 x 5-1/2…but I’m selling them for $10.

5. Duchess says:

The green skull print is awesome! Joanns actualy had some great skulls and piratey prints the other day. Not all of them were halloweeny, but very cool.

🙂

6. Belinda says:

I love those bags! They are super cute! I wish I had time to sew right now!

That’s a perfect size for Trick-or-Treaters.

8. Karen says:

I love your halloween bags! They are so cute! What kid wouldn’t want to get one of those??

You asked if I pieced the Wedding Ring quilt by hand or machine—I did it by machine…then handquilted to bind the layers together.

Karen